Whether or not someone is a contributor depends on multiple factors. Easy ways to contribute include:
- Spend a lot of time on the server, be social, add to the community by simply being there
- Build cool and impressive things on the server. If its something that someone would be impressed to see if they stumbled across it, its worth giving recognition for.
- Build structures that qualify for warps. These include towns, castles, mining colonies, etc. Full details can be found in the guides section.
- Help out other players and staff when you can. Depending on when and how much help you provide you can either be given a contributor rank or a staff rank. Staff ranks come with a lot of extra responsibilities, while contributor ranks just give fun perks.
- Donate money to the server or website. Donating to the website can be done from the home page. Instructions for donating to the server can be found below. There are no set prices for the ranks currently. Typically donating a month to the website would get you iron or gold, depending on the other factors mentioned above. So, you can use that as a guideline. Do not bother donating more than $50 dollars however.
- Make suggestions for ways to improve the server. Show you care about the server long term.
As stated, there are no set amount of money or things you can do to achieve a specific rank. If you've made a donation or other contribution that you feel has been overlooked, feel free to message me (MTPetey) on the website and I'll look into it as soon as I can.