1.12.2                IP: mc.mocreaturescommunity.org                 1.12.2

We are currently running on Vanilla 1.12.2. I still recommend getting the latest Forge and Optifine, but mods are now OPTIONAL

If you still want to play Mo' Creatures and are willing to accept some risk of bugs, join us on the beta server at beta.mocreaturescommunity.org

Main Forum

Can't tame Zebra (Mo'Creatures 1.7.10 v.6.3.1)

2 replies
Untagged users
So I've been everywhere, checked google up and down, tried in 3 diffrent languages and I couldn't find anything about it. I know taming Zebras isn't easy. I know one needs to ride a Tire 4 Horse (I have breeded the cowhorse) to feed a pumpkin to the Zebra, but nothing works.
So after googling a little, I read on a forum that wild horses can't be tamed. So I am using Waila and the zebra is labled as 'wild horse'. There is no Zebra in the list. There is a WildHorse spawnegg, a Horse spawnegg (which I assume is the default MC one) and a HorseMob spawnegg. After spawning 500 Horses with each egg no Zebra appeared (I did this to see if there might be two diffrent types of Zebra, a wild and a normal one).

So to list it:
1. I have a tire 4 horse
2. I have a Zebra (which Waila lables as WildHorse)
3. I rid this horse to tame the Zebra
4. I have no other horses or any other mobs/animals around
5. I don't go away, I keep staying next to it
6. I tried feeding diffrent things to the Zebra: Pumpkin, Apple, golden Apple, Mushroomstew
7. What ever I try to feed it, it doesn't get consumed. So I want to feed it one pumpkin but it won't eat it

I play Life in the Woods and have added further mods to my list
Spoiler: Other ModsShow

I'd appreaciat some help here. Am I missing something? Is there a bug? Anything that helps me? Because for now I have the dull feeling that it won't work because I have the wrong zebra or something like that.
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 27, 17
MTPetey aOwner
Admins
Server Owner
We normally don't give support for the mod itself. You would need to go to www.mocreatures.org for that. However, there is a simple explanation. You give the Zebra an apple, not a pumpkin. Pumpkins are only for breeding.
Don't beg for things. do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.
Posted Jan 8, 18
Untagged users
Apples don't work either, even tried golden onse. But I'll swap the question over to the other forum :) Thank you
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Thu 18 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Fri 19 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 20 Jan, 2018