So after googling a little, I read on a forum that wild horses can't be tamed. So I am using Waila and the zebra is labled as 'wild horse'. There is no Zebra in the list. There is a WildHorse spawnegg, a Horse spawnegg (which I assume is the default MC one) and a HorseMob spawnegg. After spawning 500 Horses with each egg no Zebra appeared (I did this to see if there might be two diffrent types of Zebra, a wild and a normal one).
So to list it:
1. I have a tire 4 horse
2. I have a Zebra (which Waila lables as WildHorse)
3. I rid this horse to tame the Zebra
4. I have no other horses or any other mobs/animals around
5. I don't go away, I keep staying next to it
6. I tried feeding diffrent things to the Zebra: Pumpkin, Apple, golden Apple, Mushroomstew
7. What ever I try to feed it, it doesn't get consumed. So I want to feed it one pumpkin but it won't eat it
I play Life in the Woods and have added further mods to my list
I'd appreaciat some help here. Am I missing something? Is there a bug? Anything that helps me? Because for now I have the dull feeling that it won't work because I have the wrong zebra or something like that.