It has occured to me that a lot has happened recently, and it might be good idea to wrap things up in a bulleted list so that everyone knows whats been going on lately without having to read through all the news blogs.
- Ostriches still aren't laying eggs. They can be bought at the entrance to the zoo instead.
- Donor/Contributor ranks no longer have set prices, and you don't have to actually donate to get them. See the contributor page for details. If you do donate, we'll stick close to the old prices
- The server cost have now become only the cost of the site ($8 a month), the Teamspeak ($12 every 3 months) and the domain name ($18 every 12 months). You can donate to the site further down the homepage, and to the teamspeak on the voice chat page.
- The domain name for the server has changed from mc-mocreaturescommunity.org to mc.mocreatures community.org
- Taming rays currently crashes the server. I am not sure if or when this issue will be fixed. Don't try to tame them.
- We still have not found a vanilla pet plugin that works properly. Currently there is not one installed on the server.
- Kawney has been promoted to Minimod, Zaddion as been promoted to officer. If we keep getting new players at the rate we have been, more promotion may follow.
- We have updated Essentials.
- We have added a new chat plugin. We currently only use it for staff use, but we are looking at other possibilities of it.
- Changing player names does not work for the Mo' Creatures mod. If you change your name, you will lose your pets.
- The smelter plugin is still buggy. We may replace it or get ride of it at some point.
I may update this post with addition information as it occurs to me.